So Valentine’s Day is just around that corner but if you haven’t thought about a gift for your loved one yet then don’t fret I have loads of ideas here in my ultimate gift guide! I don’t think I’ve received a Valentine’s gift in a few years (come on Mr C, pull your finger out!) although we always used to splash out a bit on each other. I love giving presents, to be honest I don’t think I’m particularly good at choosing gifts, I’m too indecisive, but I love it when I eventually find the perfect present for someone. I think Valentine’s is a great excuse to surprise someone you love, it doesn’t have to be an expensive present but to give a special someone a gift they are not expecting is a great feeling. So if you’d thought you might give it a miss this year…then think again!
If I get a day to myself and I’m out in town I often treat myself to a Starbucks and a wander in Homesense or TK Maxx. For anyone that doesn’t know, Homesense is basically the ‘Home’ part of TK Maxx. I love the bargains you can get in these stores and the unusual and sometimes wild and wacky objects they sell! TK Maxx have a whole host of perfect Valentine’s gifts for both him and her and I thought I would share with you 10 of my favourites. I’ve gone with a full range of prices here – I mean what says ‘I love you’ better than a £300 handbag ;-)?
These items have affiliate links attached to them which means if you click through and purchase something I will earn a small commission but there is no charge to you. All these items are things that I love and will buy or would if I could! Please note that some of these items are limited stock so I have linked to the TKMaxx gifts for him/her main page instead.
1. Ion Ultra Compact Wireless Speaker
2.Harmon Kardon Brown Soho Wireless Headphones
3. Paul Smith Charcoal Leather Domino Wallet
4.Diesel Fuel for Life EDT 30ml
5. Paul Smith Blue Petrol Station Print Holdall
6. Moschino Black and Indigo Wool Rich Scarf
7. Ralph Lauren Blue Lounge Pants
8. Calvin Klein Chronograph Watch
9. Waterman Mono Splatter Fountain Pen
10. Ben Sherman Dark Brown Leather Belt
1. Furla Onyx Love Heart Compact Notepad
2. LLD Diamonds 9kt White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings
3. Chanel Coco EDT 100ml
4. W7 10 Piece cosmetic brush set
5. Coach Brown and Black Satchel Crossbody Bag
6. Love Cashmere Pink Cashmere Argyle Scarf
7. Tahari Light Grey Cashmere Robe
8. Lipsy Silver & Rose Gold Tone Embellished Analogue Watch
9. Furla Set of 3 Pouches Boxed
10. Culti White Mountain Scented Candle
I hope you’ve seen something you like or my choices have given you a few ideas of your own. If you’re single this Valentine’s then treat yourself I say! Either way, have a great day full of love and friendship xxx